Just like an adult backpack, the Fox is fitted with thoughtful details and features you would find in a Deuter trekking backpack and is at the ready, to accompany little adventurers on any mission. Now the Fox has a big brother in the form of the Fox 40 litre, with space for everything needed at school camp or scout camp.
- Slim, flexible back system adapts for children, offering 2 body-hugging soft stripe pads with a channel between for chimneylike ventilation and a reinforced back panel
- Offers quick and easy Variquick incremental adjustment of the torso length, adjusting 11-18 in.
- S-shaped shoulder harness is ergonomic with soft edges and airy 3D mesh lining
- Compact, supple hip fins provide a snug fit and even weight transfer to the hips
- Height- and width-adjustable chest strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for load control; load adjustment straps at shoulders add stability
- Side bellow pockets; external pocket on lid; valuables pocket on lid interior; stretch side pockets
- Extra gear loops on hipbelt; top lid attachment loops; 2 daisy chains; ice axe/trekking pole attachment loops; grab loop; key clip
- Side compression straps help regulate pack volume
- Hydration system compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- Drawstring closure on top-load opening; double buckle lid closure
- Additional access to main compartment via zippered bottom opening that also stores your sleeping bag
- Reinforced base
- Deuter limited lifetime warranty
64 / 30 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
Why need to buy online?
Because We Provide Deuter Online Warranty
Deuter products sold by us are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product save and except for the zippers which are wholly-excluded. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, abuse, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective by Deuter Online, Deuter Online will repair or replace it at its absolute discretion which decision shall be final. Monetary refund or credit is not possible.
If damages are not covered under warranty but repairable, Deuter Online may be able to offer repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation.
Depending on availability, Deuter Online can accommodate requests for spare parts.
All items returned to Deuter Online for warranty or repair service must be clean and free of odor.
Shipping and handling costs for any claim on warranty are wholly borne by the Customer.
**Please note that Deuter Online does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are not sold and purchased from Deuter Online.