Lowe Alpine Aluminium 7075 Hiking Pole Features:
It can be a real bummer to break hiking poles halfway through your trip! Choose Lowe Alpine Aluminium 7075 Hiking Pole because they’re strong and lightweight. They’re several ounces lighter than the aluminum used on cheaper models, giving you less fatigue. When you’re bracing to prevent a fall, so you need your hiking poles to be sturdy. Here, our special blend of aluminum wins over the more brittle carbon fiber. Lowe Alpine Aluminium 7075 Hiking Poles can take a lot of abuse, which often happens when you’re on the trail.
- Safety and Security of you and your family is Top Priority!
- Colour: Various
- Stretch length: 65-135cm
- Weight: 255g
- Wristband: High-density nylon webbing
- Handle : EVA Foam
- Shaft: 7075 Aluminum alloy
- Place of Origin: USA
- convenient fast lock, very easy to adjust pole length
- 7075 Aluminum alloy
- EVA foam anti-slip holder
- Adjustable wrist band
- Durable carbon steel pole tip with mud support