GARMIN Swim 2 GPS Underwater Smartwatch with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Equally important that you use this to swim as well as train everywhere! In addition, you can use it in the pool or also in open water to monitor your underwater heart rate at the wrist.
Furthermore, just to make sure you’re on track by recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type as well as distance per stroke. All you need to do is add water. Where there’s water, this watch works to track your workout. Moreover, using built-in GPS, you can also train in lakes, oceans as well as rivers while recording score to gauge swimming efficiency!
In addition, take advantage of all that and advanced pool features, including a new auto rest feature that tracks your rests and swim intervals automatically. Yes, with no button presses required! Moreover, this GARMIN Swim 2 GPS Underwater Smartwatch can be wear 24/7. Also, provide features such as all-day stress tracking and advanced sleep monitoring. Which could help swimmers manage their overall health by providing crucial insights that can be used to maximize their training
- Monitors underwater wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 12 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 2.5 days in pool and OHR mode