GARMIN Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer is simplified, rugged cycling computer design with 1.8” display that’s crisp as well as easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions. In addition, with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city.
Equally important that it includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start. All you have to do is download the courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments. How cool it is?!
Moreover, not only the size is compact, lightweight but, design features a 1.8” mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. Whether you ride on singletrack, open roads or city streets, this GARMIN Edge 130 GPS Bike Computer is the perfect riding partner. That means you’ll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you’d normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. Furthermore, you can even customize the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen.
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 13 hours
- Lightweight and in compact size
- Design features a 1.8” mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display
- Display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen
- Navigate GPS connection with ease
- Can get alerts to approaching cars, right on your Edge display and help drivers see you
- Designed to help you amp up your performance so you can strive to improve with every ride
- Compatible with power meters, letting you see how many watts of power you’re producing on a flat section or a steep hill