Deuter XV 1 SL
Weight : 950 g
Volume : 17 Litres
Size : 52 / 28 / 18 ( H x W x D ) cm
Laptop Compartment : 38 / 26 / 3 ( H x W x D ) cm
The athletic daypack with a completely revised Airstripes back system convinces with its excellent carrying comfort and maximum ventilation. Especially its minimalistic style and many functions make the new XV1 the new urban trend setter. The stretch compartment on the front offers space for jacket, helmet or other stuff while the main compartment stores your daily equipment.
Highlights of XV 1 Laptop compartment with padded base. Front Pocket provides easy access to all important small essentials. Tablet PC sleeve inner compartment especially designed for tablet computers Valuables Pocket special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe Side Pockets stretch side pockets provide additional storage space Key Holder A key holder safely stores the keys within the bag. Reflective elements Reflective elements on the bag provide additional safety in traffic. Removable Hip Belt The hip belt can easily be removed. PFC Free High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt Sternum Strap The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders. Organizer Pocket organizer pocket to store pens, cell phones etc. Optimally suitable for Business / City / School / University / Travelling / Biking / Motorbike .
Back System: Deuter Airstripes System Daypack
1. Two air-channeled Airstripes pads with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
2. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement.
3. The detachable hip belt provides great load distribution. (Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Pro)
4. The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
5. Flexible aluminnium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (Giga Bike, Giga Pro)
Sustainability PFC FREE
Material ( material composition: Polyester: 65% / Polyamide: 35% ) Deuter-Super-Polytex Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.